Software Development Engineer at iTrellis
iTrellis is a technology consulting firm that values its employees and invests in their growth.
We do this through a combination of self-selected training, innovative approaches to custom software development, peer mentoring, and pragmatic client engagement models. We take a team-based delivery approach, building strong team and client relationships. With that comes the opportunity to make a big impact.
We solve real-world problems with real-world solutions. The fundamentals to our success have been our focus on continuous improvement of both our employees and our company, our dedication to keeping up with current and emerging technologies, servant leadership and our commitment to delivering complete solutions. Through these efforts, we are building lasting and value-based client relationships across the United States, with a hub in each time zone and our headquarters in Seattle.
Our consultants come from all backgrounds, from self-taught to academics with advanced degrees. Regardless of our years of experience, there are always more things to learn, and we need you to help us grow; let us help you grow too!
About the job
We’re looking for a full stack developer with 3-5 years of experience working with a variety of languages who thrives when moving between platforms and development environments. You will develop solutions for desktop and web applications and be involved in the design and development discussions of these projects involving machine learning, luxury car development strategy, and healthcare technology! Collaborating with your team to create custom solutions is a large part of our culture too.
A few examples of our projects include web application development, software architecture for co-working spaces, administrative software, and more!
A day in the life as an iTrellis consultant is never the same. There’s a lot of opportunities to branch out and try new things, from giving presentations at coding schools to learning about project management.
Things to know
- C#/.NET Core or Java
- Azure, Azure Kubernetes Service
- Angular, React, or Vue
- SQL or Entity Framework
- Testing frameworks such as nUnit, xUnit, MSTest
Principles you should follow
- Passion for building great software and dedication to writing quality code that is testable, maintainable and high performing
- DRY, SOLID
- Agile development
Experience in the following is a plus
- Familiarity with Web UI testing using Selenium
- Pair programming
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Serverless development on Azure or AWS
iTrellis provides an inspiring environment to improve your career and thrive. Our strong benefits package includes the following:
- A very low deductible Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance of which the company will pay 100% of the premiums for you, and 50% for any eligible dependents. For those that elect to pursue healthcare coverage elsewhere we offer a monthly stipend to help offset your costs.
- We presently support your contributions to a 401(k) Plan with 100% Company matching for the first 3% of your contributions, and match an additional 50% for any elections you make up to 5% of your annualized salary; All Company Contributions vest immediately
- We offer flexible scheduling arrangements and 120 hours of Paid Time Off, in addition to 8 Paid Holidays.
- Training and education resources relevant to your discipline will be made available to help guide the Unique Career Development opportunities available to you. For example, we provide licenses to Pluralsight for individual learning. This can also include continuous education classes, conferences, or meetups.
iTrellis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicants or employees on the base of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other legally protected class. **At this time, we do NOT offer Visa sponsorship**