- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re not selling ads - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Grow your skills in modern cloud technologies on a small, passionate team
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic Smith Tower offices
Xealth, one of the most exciting Health Tech startups, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone by enabling doctors and patients to easily access digital content and services that are relevant, timely, and targeted. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, and looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join us in a role with strong mentorship and career development prospects. We offer a unique opportunity to do something meaningful in a fantastic work environment while developing your engineering skills in a variety of modern web technologies.
- Contribute to the development of efficient, scalable web applications
- Develop RESTful Web Services and other APIs
- Work in a cross-functional team that reaches across our entire product
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Other interesting tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous fullstack and/or backend development experience, ideally with a focus on Web Applications, SaaS, Cloud, or related in a Open Source or Public Cloud environment
- Degree in Computer Science, ideally including coursework in algorithms, data structures, software design, operating systems, and/or strong CS fundamentals
- Public code or a cool personal project to share
- Experience with Open Source technologies including Linux and Docker, or working with public cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- An interest in the healthcare industry
- A desire to learn and expand your abilities in a small, cross-functional team
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io