- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Grow your skills in modern cloud technologies on a small, passionate team
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic Smith Tower offices
Xealth, one of the most exciting Health Tech startups, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone by enabling doctors and patients to easily access digital content and services that are relevant, timely, and targeted. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, we are looking for multiple Software Engineers to join us in a role with strong mentorship and career development prospects. We offer a unique opportunity to do something meaningful in a fantastic work environment while developing your engineering skills in a variety of modern web technologies.
As a Software Engineer at Xealth, you will:
- Contribute to the development of efficient, scalable web applications
- Develop RESTful Web Services and other APIs
- Work in a cross-functional team that reaches across our entire product
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Other interesting tasks as needed
Our ideal Software Engineer will have:
- Degree in Computer Science, including coursework in algorithms, data structures, software design, operating systems, and/or strong CS fundamentals
- Software development experience, ideally with a focus on Cloud, or related in an Open Source or Public Cloud environment developing modern server side applications
- Bonus Points for: Experience with Node.js, public code or a cool personal project, previous work with Linux/Docker/AWS, exposure to the healthcare industry
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including an $11M series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com