We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
Roll the dice
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly todeliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- 3+ years of development experience
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, RESTful web services, and UI design
- Experience developing web applications with the current generation frameworks (React, Vue.js, etc); preferably Angular 2+
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you come to the table with this, even better!
- Familiarity with cloud computing services, preferably AWS
- Experience delivering software in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of web application testing tools, techniques, and best practices.
Winning the jackpot
We have a small, collaborative team with lots of opportunities for influencing technical decisions and defining best practices of the team. Our colleagues are also our customers, so you’ll get a chance to work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver tools that help our teams work efficiently! In your first year, we’ll want your ideas for making our team better at delivering the right solutions to create a great user experience. Bring your skills and experience to the team to ensure we are optimized to deliver world class tooling to your coworkers!
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Continually evaluate our tech stack to ensure we are using best-of-breed technologies that allow us to build high quality tooling quickly.
- Work in an Agile environment to continuously deliver value to our internal customers
- Collaborate with a cross section of the company to help understand and build applications that best meets business needs.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. Like console games? Challenge your coworkers to a gaming break. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building,and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!