Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is helping the customers and their employees with the right digital experience for their return to the workplace. We are a team building Safe Workplace Apps and delivering them with high quality.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Cloud Applications Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and play a key role in release quality. You will combine conventional (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG) test automation with novel and inventive approaches incorporating the entire product lifecycle.
What you get to do in this role:
In this role, you will
- Develop test and verify code prior to shipment into production
- Develop with a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects
- Work within a software development team to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability
- And more....
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in quality engineering efforts within an engineering team of at least 8-10 engineers.
- Self-starter and self-motivation
- Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making
- Desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability.
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- 2+ years professional experience in UI quality assurance including automation or application development.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.