Sr. Mobile Development Engineer - iOS
We are looking for our next Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) to join our development team. In this role, you will work with our Mobile Engineering and Product teams to deliver next generation experiences that empower our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly efficient, results oriented team in an agile setting and positively impact several product areas by utilizing latest mobile technologies to their fullest.
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and will report to Software Development Manager. Our team focuses on distributed decision making that rewards ownership, transparency, and collaboration. Learn more about our platform here: Smartsheet Overview Video
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Deliver maintainable, high performance, secure code using industry best practices
- 5+ years software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training and experience
- Extensive experience with iOS application development OR significant experience in desktop applications, backend development or Android and ability to learn quickly
- A passion for mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Experience building high performance, fluid mobile applications a plus
- Experience or interest in Android application development is a plus
- Experience with Swift
- Familiarity with C++ and developing portable code is a plus
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.