Staff Software Engineer - Event Driven Microservices at ServiceNow
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer, Event-Driven Microservices
Team: IoT Connected Operations
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote, USA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with team members to:
- Scale the IoT Connected Operations platform.
- Architect the system for High Availability.
- Continue to be a hands-on engineer, delivering quality software features per agreed upon release plans.
- Be a self-starter, who challenges the status-quo for the benefit of the product and team.
- Join a driven, supportive, and friendly engineering team that is shaping and executing ServiceNow’s IoT product strategy.
- Solid expertise in building highly scalable, highly available, distributed, loosely coupled systems.
- Deep knowledge of event-driven microservices
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Azure Services (IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Redis, Cosmos DB, AKS)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.