Field Marketing Manager, Southeast (Contractor) at CrowdStrike (Remote)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We're looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic, experienced Field Marketing Manager to drive marketing planning and execution in the U.S. Enterprise & Mid- Market space across routes to market for the South East region. The Marketing Manager partners with the sales team, channel and alliance partners and supports business goals, by implementing integrated marketing programs that engage prospects, deliver new opportunities, and accelerate existing pipeline. The successful candidate will define the marketing plan that is consistent with corporate, sales and marketing priorities and initiatives.
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Manager will build integrated campaigns and programs to move prospects through the buyers' journey and accelerate the sales cycle for accounts. A main goal will be to create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including account-based marketing, conferences and local executive events, multi-touch campaigns and joint partner marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the U.S. Enterprise and Mid-market space, strategic planning and integrated execution. Excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to work and communicate cross functionally and with our partners.
We are currently open to candidates that work remotely out of the US South East Region.
Approximate duration of contract expected to be 3-4 months with an anticipated start date of January 2024.
What You'll Need:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with 8+ years of progressive experience in developing demand and/or integrated marketing campaigns within high-tech B2B environment in a Senior Marketing Manager role.
- Previous support of field sales and partner organizations within the IT industry.
- Create annual and quarterly plans with very tight project management and collaboration across teams to drive clear accountability and a result-driven mindset.
- Track record of implementing effective and creative marketing campaigns that generate new leads, opportunities and accelerate pipeline.
- Experience in tracking ROI and analyzing marketing events, programs and metrics. Must be competent in reporting results and trends to sales and marketing leaders.
- Strong experience with digital marketing activities such as virtual events, lead generation and email nurture campaigns, etc. Successful management demonstrated with managing campaigns and live events from concept to post-event follow-up and lead management.
- Individual contributor with experience managing programs and budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Essential to work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver campaigns on schedule.
- Ability to scale and grow with an organization with a proven track record of working across marketing functional areas.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into Salesforce processes.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com.
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a benefit.
- Past experience working with third party providers (conferences, demand gen, list services, etc.) and agencies.
- Passion for driving innovation to creatively differentiate CrowdStrike.
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don't have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.