What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
The finance org at Tango Card is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team! The accounts payable specialist is a crucial part of our mission to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a high degree of accuracy, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced company. If this sounds like you, we cant wait to see your application!
Reports to: Financial Controller
As Tango Card’s Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist, you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for operating accounts payable and Non-Profit payables
- Manage Accounts Payable process, including the entry and coding of invoices across multiple subsidiaries into the ERP system (NetSuite)
- Initiate and process payments for approval via ACH, Wire, and check
- Create, review, and maintain vendor records in NetSuite
- Perform corporate card expense entry and reporting
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Participate in the month end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations and recording journal entries
- Collaborate with FP&A department on special projects
Our ideal Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist will have most of the following skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience or bookkeeping, high volume a plus
- Possess a basic understanding of accounting or bookkeeping
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Gmail, and learning new software systems
- Experience with NetSuite and business online banking a huge plus
- Can challenge existing practices and make suggestions for process improvements
- Strong attention to detail and drive for accuracy
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and perform well under pressure
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly offices
- Employee get-togethers and outings.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.