At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you'll do:
SkyKick is currently in search of a self-motivated, agile, and passionate Billing Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for aiding internal business customers regarding queries pertaining to our partners and business relationships. This role requires consistent interaction with our Partners and Other business units regarding billing history, activities and processes. The position is a pivotal part of our relationships both internal and external for SkyKick. In addition, this position will require great attention to detail and the ability to deliver results under deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid team with room for growth and development. This is an immediate full-time opening.
- Processing Monthly Billing for each of our Partners globally. This consists of a set of activities that spans 3-5 business days monthly.
- Responsible for the review of billing data and the generation of complex invoices into our accounting system for presentment to internal and external customers.
- Perform all necessary activities (billing, adjustments, and cash applications) to ensure that invoicing is both accurate and timely and payments are processed and applied correctly.
- Contributor of Billing Support queue & is responsible for the invoice accuracy and all follow-ups thereafter including resolution of billing disputes and generation of billing adjustments within prescribed SLAs.
- Informing new partners of processes upon onboarding
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting
- Participate in & contribute to billing process improvement initiatives
- 3-5 years in an analytical type role. Preferably in a finance/billing capacity.
- Strong communication skills: Often communication from the Billing Department is relied to both internal & external parties. It’s imperative communication from the Billing Department is clear, concise and achieves the objectives of the original inquiry.
- Efficient Problem-Solving skills: As the business is evolving and growing this role requires a good amount of problem solving with quick timelines. Someone with a confident thought process when being dealt one-off scenarios would ensure the best fit for this role.
- Multi-tasking & Time Management Skills: Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and take the initiative to provide support/follow-up.
- Must be detail-oriented, customer-focused, exceptionally organized; possess a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be extremely quick and accurate for this high-volume role.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, performance driven, and reliable.
- Address and handle non-standard, complex billing
- Able to function independently as well as with a team effectively.
- Drive process improvements including working with business partners and other departments.
- Experience with NetSuite & Microsoft Dynamics is a major plus.
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer