Hello, we're SkyKick
We’re passionate about helping IT Solution Providers build a more profitable and successful Office 365 cloud practice. Our award-winning SaaS platform ensures IT Partners can easily migrate, backup, and manage their cloud customers. Put simply, we build cloud products that empower IT providers and have a ton of fun doing it.
Why Work with Us?
Our culture is more than just nerf gun wars, beer on tap, foosball, and ping pong (although we have all that too). We’re collaborative, achieve work-life balance, love a challenge, take initiative and can’t get enough of the talented individuals that make SkyKick an inspiring place to come to work everyday - we're family.
An Insider's view of SkyKick
What are some social events your company does?
We work hard, play hard. Leadership recognizes the unique contribution each employee makes at SkyKick, which is why throughout the year our employees and company success are celebrated and thanked with various social events, happy hours, and holiday events. My favorite has to be our Summer bash.
Event & Community Marketing Manager
What does your typical day look like?
I enjoy the variety of work that comes with being a full stack developer. One day I’m implementing elegant user interfaces along side our design team and another day I’m squeezing memory optimizations out of a distributed microservice.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
When I first joined SkyKick in 2015 I was hired as an Agile Consultant to help figure out a flexible process for software development. Fast forward to today, I am the Director of Engineering- QA- where I oversee Quality Assurance, Agile Coaches and the release process.
Director of Engineering - QA
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
Because every migration project is unique, partners can run into challenges and complexities with unfamiliar migration scenarios. Helping partners identify, prepare for, and resolve potential issues with these migration projects can be challenging, but is always the most rewarding part of what we do.
SkyKick Account Manager (SAM)
Where we are
We sit in Lower Queen Anne, blocks from the Space Needle and steps away from the Queen Anne Beer Hall.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- I was attracted to SkyKick because of the company's culture (everyone is humble and hard-working), the support team, and the powerful products. I love being able to learn from every single SAM, on a daily basis, and apply that knowledge.JoeSkyKick Account Manager
- I love that my role lets me constantly learn new things! I have been here for over a year, and there literally has not been a day that I haven’t learned at least one new thing. My coworkers are incredibly supportive and encouraging.KatySoftware Engineer
- The SkyKick team without question is a bunch of cool people whom I look forward to working with every day, and hanging out with outside of work as well!ThomasSkyKick Account Manager
- I immensely enjoy working collaboratively with my internal team. Part of that includes communicating partner feedback to our product team to help SkyKick continue to build products that empower partner success.JoanaTechnical Account Manager
- My favorite part about my current role is the collaborative environment. All of my teammates want each other to succeed and if anyone has a question, someone always volunteers to help.KatherineSoftware Developer
- The idea of working at a young technology company, that is at the forefront of leading businesses into the new era of Cloud Computing was extremely appealing. I've been with SkyKick now for four years on the support team.RickSkyKick Account Manager
- SkyKick’s vision and the people, the caliber of talent here is truly amazing.SabrinaTechnical Team Lead
Jobs at SkyKick10 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Microsoft StackLanguages
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases