Director of Finance
- Lead our monthly financial close and provide financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) to our Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Optimize our forward-looking investments and provide Return on Investment analysis (i.e. software purchases, account firms, etc.).
- Develop monthly, quarterly, annual and long-term financial plans and forecasts.
- Develop and handle monthly budgets with department heads.
- Develop and track key operating and financial metrics.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to plans and recommend strategies to keep the business on track.
- Assist in product pricing strategies.
- Own all invoicing accounts receivable and handle outside accounting firms.
- Coordinate with outside supporting contractors, auditors, bankers and shareholders as needed.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related degree.
- At least 7-10 years of meaningful experience.
- Thrive in dynamic and early stage environments.
- A shown understanding of financial planning and accounting principles.
- Able to guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Strong experience in income statement, balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
- Deep understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Strong social, communication and presentation skills.
- Human-first instincts and principles.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Knowledge of SQL and business intelligence tools (Tableau).
- Previously held a finance position at a fast-growing Startup.
- Deep understanding of our business model.