Experienced Consultant, Financial Services (Commercial Lending) (Seattle, WA)
Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe is currently seeking an Experienced Consultant with Commercial Lending and/or Consulting expertise in the Financial Services industry to join our Seattle office. As many banks who have survived the worst of the financial crisis look to position themselves for growth and prosperity in a new banking landscape, there are many exciting opportunities to work with new and existing Clients on strategy, transformation, and delivery engagements. With consolidation, regulation, technology advances and significant market-level change, this role is well positioned for engagements spanning business, technology, and management consulting services. The role will involve applying personal and corporate knowledge and experience to tailor solutions and build partnerships helping our Clients gain competitive advantage in their markets. You will help business and technology executives solve key problems within the financial services industry, mentor junior consultants, while building the practice and your career at one of the best places to work.
Lending Skills and Experience:
- Industry experience in one or more of the following segments: Commercial Lending / Leasing, Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending, Equipment Finance, Alternative Business Lending, Consumer Lending / Leasing, Mortgage / Home Equity, Commercial Banking
- Solutions experience in one or more of the following Commercial Lending areas: Business Process Optimization, Credit & Portfolio Analytics, Commercial Loan Product, Commercial Lending Sales Process, Loan / Lease Origination Systems, Loan Servicing, Risk Management
- Experience with one or more of the following Competencies: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Business Architecture, Business Process Mapping, Business Requirements Development / Gap Analysis, Business Strategy Development and Execution, Change Management, Digitization / Imaging, Program / Project Management (PMO), Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Experience, System Implementation / Integration, Testing, Training, Use Case Methodology (Waterfall, Agile), Vendor Analysis / Selection
- Experience with industry-leading Core Loan Accounting Systems including Fidelity, Fiserv, and/or Jack Henry desired
- Experience with industry-leading Commercial Loan Origination Systems (LOS’) including nCino, Capitalstream, CreditQuest, WebEquity, and/or Sageworks desired
- Experience with industry-leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle, etc. desired
- Experience in one or more of the following roles involved in the lifecycle stages of a commercial line/loan:
- Relationship Manager / Loan Officer – Sales, Qualification, and Structuring
- Credit Analyst / Underwriter – Underwriting, Due Diligence
- Credit Officer – Credit Review, Approval
- Loan Closer – Loan Documentation, Closing, Boarding
- Portfolio Manager / Servicer – Portfolio Management
- Risk Manager – Credit Risk / Capital Management
- Commercial credit qualification or commercial credit training desired
- Experience working to support a Financial Services Firm going through a transformational change initiative, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Core Conversions, and/or Ancillary System Implementations and Integrations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 2+ combined years of Financial Services industry and/or professional services consulting experience including Client delivery
- Commercial Lending experience within the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing / leading the work of others desired
- Experience estimating project work effort, cost, and identifying and mitigating project risks desired
- Experience effectively leading organizations or teams through change desired
- Recent experience or proficiency with financial services industry projects desired
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with Client representatives at all levels
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
Based on pay transparency guidelines, the salary range for this role can vary based on your proximity to one of our West Monroe offices (see table below). Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our bonus structure and benefits is here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, experience, skills, education, and internal equity.
Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, purchase shares from our employee stock ownership program and be eligible to receive annual bonuses. Employees will also receive unlimited flexible time off and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Ten weeks of paid parental leave will also be available for use after successful completion of one year of employment.
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.