Finance Analyst, FP&A at Expedia Group
As one of the largest divisions in Expedia, the Travel Partner Group (TPG) unites all Expedia supply teams - conventional lodging, vacation rentals, activities, air, cruise and car, etc. – to represent all Expedia Brands and to form a truly unique powerhouse in the Travel Industry.
TPG Finance team is looking for an exceptional, self-motivated and customer focused Financial Analyst to support the Product & Technology (P&T) organization.
The finance analyst will be responsible for developing and leading the planning, reporting, and analytical tools necessary to support P&T group as it powers technologies and platforms key to the success of tech-oriented operations across TPG. The role will provide decision support and forward-looking business and operational planning, ongoing business information analysis, business metrics analytics and financial forecasting, as well as business performance measurement.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and create monthly management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial review documents, highlighting key insights and business drivers.
- Act as liaison between P&T and other organizations (accounting, brand and corporate finance teams, tax, legal), working on improving processes, doing ad-hoc research, analysis and reporting as needed.
- Own the quarterly and annual forecasting processes and coordinate with our business partners to ensure robust, informed forecasts are presented each cycle.
- Develop understanding of business performance drivers and help identify and track performance against key measures.
- Ad Hoc analysis and Business Case support as required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field. Advanced degree a plus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis expertise and demonstrated knowledge of financial budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Consultative, data driven approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity.
- Advanced Excel skills a requirement.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Essbase preferred
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.