Financial Analyst at ExtraHop
ExtraHop’s is growing! Our platform for wire data analytics is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management industry. We offer a fun, start-up like environment that promotes new ideas and allows for the opportunities to affect change from the inside out without the multiple layers in a large enterprise environment. If you’re detail-oriented, who loves to overachieve and conquer challenges, this is the position for you.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create annual operating budgets, quarterly forecasts, and longer-term strategic operating plans.
- Review monthly expenses and ensure accounted for correctly and recorded in our financial tool.
- Ensure disciplined financial management through real time review of expenses. Provide root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks.
- Contribute to decisions with ROI analysis for ongoing investments and new initiatives. Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit modeling.
- Prepare presentation materials in support of Weekly Reviews, Monthly Reporting Packages, Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive/Board level presentations.
- Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or propose new metrics that illuminate trends and issues affecting the business. Present findings and recommendations. Communicate actual performance against forecast, quota, and plan.
- Participate in the development of forecast models and methodologies and the implementation and maintenance of next generation planning and reporting tools.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Finance team members to align related but separate business plans and ensure a deep understanding of business drivers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business
- Familiarity with all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP including accruals
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and Salesforce.com and the ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward-forecasting models
- Passion for producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with an ability to thrive in an environment where timeliness and accuracy are mandatory
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law