Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis at EagleView
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key business partner to the CFO and the senior management team in the providing strategic thought leadership and operational finance support, including planning, reporting, and data-driven analysis. The right candidate for this role is a critical, collaborative thinker with an operational mindset and a proven track-record of translating data to strategic insights. This highly visible role offers career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
- Financial planning: Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for ARR and revenue, as well as expense for organization
- Reporting and variance analysis: Publish monthly reporting package highlighting financial performance. Analyze actual vs. budgeted results, highlighting key trends and areas of risk and opportunity. Help senior leadership execute on their strategic goals within the scope of budgeted spend.
- Strategic Analysis: Provide meaningful analysis for decision support, including the development and tracking of key metrics (pipeline coverage, conversion analysis, retention rates, cohort analysis, rep productivity, etc.)
- Systems: Develop financial systems and tools (ERP, forecasting & BI/reporting) to increase effectiveness and automation
- Support monthly/quarterly close process as it pertains to operating expense management, general ledger reviews, accruals, and other related processes
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all things finance for the organization, providing training and direction as needed
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team of professionals; provide active mentoring as a cornerstone to career development. Attract, retain, and promote individuals suited to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, requiring a willingness to "roll-up-the-sleeves", but also capable of contributing at a strategic level as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is required; Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 6+ years of progressive finance or accounting experience with 3+ years in a financial leadership role.
- Have the ability to interpret strategic and operational business requirements, to provide appropriate expert advice and financial planning counsel, and effectively influence and communicate.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills that support and enable sound decision making in a growth-oriented, complex software, hardware, and production organization.
- Ownership of the quality and content of all financial data and reporting.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, and Salesforce.com are a plus
Personal Traits & Values
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. What you see is what you get. Honest, humble, straightforward and accustomed to aligning with peers and preventing divisions from emerging between departments. Calm and level-headed under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills, evidenced by successful executive, leadership and employee level interactions, strong writing and outstanding presentation experience, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-driven, growth mindset leader who is comfortable weighing in or articulating a contrary point of view in a collaborative setting. Embraces healthy conflict based on a foundation of trust in order to reach the best possible outcomes. Capable of handling difficult conversations, does not defer them unduly, and can teach others how to do the same.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran