Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Who You Are:
You are a problem solver who loves a challenge, has strong technical tax skills and looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a significant international structure. You are a proven leader and mentor with excellent communication skills who is able to influence decision across multiple functions and levels within a company. You have experience showing consistent advancement into more complex roles including leadership and management.
Your Next Challenge:
This position will have the main responsibility for managing the U.S. federal and state income tax return process. The ideal candidate would have experience with U.S. income tax compliance for multinational corporations, proven skills in process improvement, and communication skills. Primary responsibilities include the following:
What you’ll need:
- Manage preparation and filing of the U.S. federal and state income tax returns, including extensions and estimated tax payments, ensuring complete, accurate, and timely reporting.
- Manage the preparation of the domestic income tax provision, ensuring materially accurate financials.
- Support with tax authority examinations for domestic and state income taxes.
- Review responses to federal & state income tax notices, as necessary.
- Assist in the development of departmental staff and seniors.
- Assist in tax research and planning projects.
- Participate in process improvements and tax savings initiatives to mitigate tax risks.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree in accounting, CPA designation and/or Masters in Tax preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of tax experience working in a large public accounting firm or multinational corporate tax environment.
- Strong understanding of corporate federal tax principles, including law changes as a result of TCJA, and state income tax principles.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, interpersonal skills required.
- A high degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel, and across internal and external departments, functions, and organizations.
- Must be a team player.
- Trustworthiness, Transparency, and Openness
- Raise the Bar
- Lead by Example
- One Voice
- Bring Me Solutions
- No Silos
- The Obligation to Care
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.