Operations Manager - Consumer Payments
The online travel market is a $2 trillion industry that never stands still. Expedia Global Payments (EGP) is the primary provider of payment tools, systems, and support between Expedia, Inc. and its network of supply partners and consumers. We are the gatekeeper of money coming in and out of Expedia, Inc.
Why build your career at Expedia Global Payments (EGP)? We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
This Manager of Financial Operations will facilitate and execute the Operational needs of projects that support new and exciting payment methods around the world. A successful candidate will have an analytical and data driven approach to problem solving, a desire to solve complex payment configurations as well as the ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external partners. Strong leadership skills will be required to lead and develop a high performing team of 1-2 analysts. You and your team will support the organization as you partner with our world-class Product and Project teams to deliver the best in class payment experience for our customers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with payments processing or payment operations
- 3+ years of experience with medium to large size e-commerce merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external customers and partners
- Ability to manage a small team(2-3) and achieve excellent results
- Outstanding problem solving and solutioning
- Experienced in data mining and visualization (ex - SQL, Excel, Tableau or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU WILL DO/ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support Product Evolution & Innovation
- Onboarding and Expansion of payment options
- Partner with appropriate teams to provide high level operational requirements and recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive Operational excellence
- Manage small team(2-3)of Analysts to identify, resolve and report on operational pain points
- Establish key performance indicators and drive to results
- Ensure payment escalations are resolved quickly
- Approve and Validate monthly Fee Invoices
- Communicate issue impacts and end results to Leadership team
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
#LI-JA1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.