Intro: Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing teams in Expedia? If so, then consider this great opportunity within our Expedia Global Payments group. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration. Check out the following details to see if you might be qualified.
Who you are:
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are experienced with Ad-hoc analysis and reporting and have the ability to communicate results to leadership in an impactful way
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- 1+ years of running basic SQL queries is strongly preferred
- An experienced Excel user (Pivot Tables, VLookup)
- Experience preferred in data visualization/reporting using Tableau or similar
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with payments processing or payments operations strongly preferred. (Strong desire to learn about payments)
- 2+ years of experience with large to medium size online merchants preferred
What you will do/role and responsibility:
- Create and maintain Dashboards with multiple data elements
- Conduct day-to-day research of payments activity
- Own the reconciliation process for one or more partners
- Investigate and resolve payments issues by collaborating with third party payment providers and various internal teams
- Document process updates
- Own operational aspects of payment configuration projects
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®,
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.