Senior Financial Analyst at ExtraHop
ExtraHop is growing! Our platform for wire data analytics is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management industry. We offer a fun, start-up like environment that promotes new ideas and allows for the opportunities to affect change from the inside out without the multiple layers in a large enterprise environment. If you’re detail-oriented, who loves to overachieve and conquer challenges, this is the position for you.
- Partner with a subset of departmental business owners to create annual operating budgets, quarterly forecasts, and longer-term strategic operating plans.
- Contribute to decisions with ROI analysis for ongoing investments and new initiatives. Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit modeling.
- Ensure disciplined financial management through real time review of revenue and expenses. Provide root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks.
- Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or propose new metrics that illuminate trends and issues affecting the business. Present findings and recommendations. Communicate actual performance against forecast and plan.
- Prepare presentation materials in support of Monthly Reporting Packages, Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive/Board level presentations.
- Participate in the development of forecast models and methodologies and the implementation and maintenance of next generation planning and reporting tools.
- Work with the Accounting group to ensure that our finance system accurately represents current business processes and supports all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with our executive leadership and Finance team members to align related but separate business plans and ensure a deep understanding of business drivers.
- 3+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis or finance business partner role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business; MBA or CPA a plus but not required
- Familiarity with all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP including software revenue recognition
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com and the ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward-forecasting models
- Passion for producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely
- Appreciation for the complex interaction of various financial systems and the desire to learn new systems that maximize efficiencies and improve the quality of reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with an ability to thrive in an environment where timeliness and accuracy are mandatory
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law