Senior Tax Analyst
Who You Are:
You are an up and coming tax professional looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a significant international structure. You are a self starter who is energized by building process and when you have a question you’re not afraid to reach out to find the answer; no matter how high or low you have to search to find it. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast moving environment where you will be exposed to, and learn about, complex international tax compliance and reporting requirements. You are an effective communicator who can quickly gain knowledge of and explain tax compliance and reporting issues clearly and concisely to individuals at all levels.
Your Next Challenge:
- Prepare corporate federal & state income tax returns and supporting documentation.
- Assist with project management and support the preparation of international tax returns by outside service providers.
- Assist with the preparation of the income tax provision and supporting calculations.
- Assist with tax authority examinations, special projects and tax planning for both U.S. and foreign jurisdictions.
- Assist with the preparation of the cash tax forecast, including calculating and documenting tax payments to domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
- Participate in process improvements and tax savings initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in preparing corporate federal income tax returns.
- Strong desire to take on new projects that provide learning and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with OneSource income tax preparation software a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA/MST preferred