Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a new Pricing Strategy Manager to join our growing Product Pricing team. Reporting to our Sr. Manager, Strategy & Pricing, this role will drive analysis to identify product value and create mechanisms to realize that value. This role will contribute directly to accelerating Auth0’s already-rapid growth through driving the adoption of new business models and pricing optimization.
What you will do:
- Drive the evolution of our business models and product pricing to maximize company and customer value
- Work with our pricing, field, product, and marketing teams to perform analysis to inform pricing decisions
- Evaluate our competitive positioning and market opportunity through the lens of our pricing model to maximize our ability to win deals
- Conduct primary and secondary market research via customer surveys, interviews, and collaboration with our field team
- Gather insights from both internal (data warehouse, surveys, etc) and external (Gartner, Forrester, OEDC, etc) sources to identify opportunities and inform strategy decisions
- Drive pricing analytics and financial modeling to ensure the company is maximizing our growth
What you bring:
- 5+ years of strategy, pricing and/or product management experience in enterprise SaaS/software
- Passion for synthesizing data driven recommendations by diving deep into databases, market data and user research
- The ability to collaborate with broad cross-functional teams
- Skill to structure approaches to solve ambiguous problems
- Visceral user empathy, as demonstrated through a thorough understanding of Auth0’s core identity products e.g. must be able to write a “hello world” app using Auth0 and from there speak to Auth0’s broader appeal
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Experience conducting user value and willingness to pay research including but not limited to Maxdiff, Conjoint, Kano surveys and interviews
- BS or BA (Masters Preferred) in business, finance, math, economics, software engineering, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.