Transfer Pricing Analyst
The Transfer Pricing Sr. Analyst will work with and support Expedia’s Transfer Pricing team and other members of the tax, finance, accounting and legal departments as well as business line professionals on all aspects of developing, implementing, maintaining, testing, and defending Expedia’s transfer pricing policies.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of transfer pricing experience in public accounting, equivalent consulting, or industry experience
- BA or BS in Finance, Economics, Business with Accounting background/knowledge; advanced degree preferred
- Detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and takes ownerships of projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and partner well with people at all levels within an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and overall abilities to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Strong research, analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Visio
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly-changing, and high-growth organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll do:
- Drafting and delivering transfer pricing planning and documentation reports
- Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results
- Assisting with the analysis of transfer pricing aspects of business initiatives, expansion, and transactions
- Researching transfer pricing issues
- Performing financial / economic analyses and building financial valuation models
- Assisting with audits / providing tax controversy support
- Drafting and reviewing intercompany agreements
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.