Workplace Strategy Manager, Workplace Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Workplace Strategy Manager, Workplace Services
This position reports to: Sr. Director Workplace Services
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Workplace Services (WPS) team is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique ServiceNow work environments around the world, helping to bring our purpose to life in the physical sense. We are responsible for the full life cycle of our physical workplaces, from ‘ideation to expiration’, and we are a key influencer of the employee experience by way of our workspaces, services and amenities.
The key objective of this role is to create foundational strategies that influence all programs that make up an employee experience. Directly impacting and communicating the Workplace strategy to the People, Brand and Technology programs so that there is a consistent and cohesive employee experience across all offices. This role’s success is truly understanding the employee’s needs, the business objectives and culture so that employees feel engaged and fulfilled when in the physical space.
- Understand the full employee lifecycle and all major touchpoints, both physical and non-physical programs
- Own the Future of Work workplace strategy and collaborate with cross functional task force team (Global Talent, Comms, Product, Technology), clearly communicating priorities to the Global Workplace Services team
- Partner closely with internal Workplace teams to develop vision plans concepts, programs that continuously define/refine employee experience
- Create and publish portfolio strategy reports to communicate real estate strategy within all regions
- Create overarching workplace strategy that provides direction to all downstream programs
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Global Talent, IT, Product, Brand, DIBs, Employee Communications, etc. to understand team’s priorities and strategies
- Collaborate with Brand Experience and Global Talent Insights teams to understand global cultural values and translate into everyday employee experience touchpoints
- Work side by side with Technology, IT and Product to deliver seamless tech experience while innovating for future technologies
- Partner with Global Talent to understand the future hiring goals so it can be translated into Portfolio and Experience strategies
- Partner with Communications to develop overarching framework strategy program for employee engagement survey program
- Actively engage with design and planning team to inform the early design process and help develop space programs, early concepts and innovations in the workplace
- Be a subject matter expert on change management strategies with various teams/projects when needed
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in understanding, creating and implementing effective workplace solutions, global experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Be a servant-leader with a growth mindset
- Proven track record of establishing relationships, influencing and negotiating competing priorities with both internal and external partners
- Understanding of technological advances, change management, organizational leadership and compliance requirements, and each supports/drives workplace strategies
- Strong project/program management skills
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Have a proven ability to deliver concise and simple written and verbal communications to cross functional stakeholders and executives
- Contribute to growth and differentiation of company by developing industry leading workplace solutions, capabilities and thought leadership
- Hold one or more relevant industry designations
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.