Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
To continue to propel the future growth of Convoy, we are building our compensation organization. You are someone with extensive experience in administering compensation plans including salary/hourly wages, equity plans, and performance based compensation. You will partner with Recruiting and HR Business partners to provide consultation on any compensation matters such as; performance reviews, offer proposals, and pay bands. You are someone who excels with collaboration and being part of a dynamic team in a high growth environment.
- Own the inputs, outputs, organization, reporting, and quality of the Compensation system.
- Oversee salary review cycles and ensure we have clearly defined processes communicated to all stakeholders.
- Resolve high priority issues rapidly and drive root cause and long term fixes.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5-10 years' experience in Compensation and Program Management or equivalent role (candidates with substantially more experience are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated experience with launching new programs and managing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of data analysis and structure.
- Ability to break down high level People issues into concrete solutions.
- Excellent communication skills that can flow across a wide range of partners and influence leadership (product, engineering, human resources, sales, etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
Nice to haves:
- Highly analytical background.
- Workday HRIS experience
- Experience managing sensitive people data/information.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!