Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
To continue to propel the future growth of Convoy, we are building our compensation organization. You are someone with extensive experience in administering compensation plans including salary/hourly wages, equity plans, and performance based compensation. You will partner with Recruiting and HR Business partners to provide consultation on any compensation matters such as; performance reviews, offer proposals, and pay bands. You are someone who excels with collaboration and being part of a dynamic team in a high growth environment.
- Own the inputs, outputs, organization, reporting, and quality of the Compensation system.
- Oversee salary review cycles and ensure we have clearly defined processes communicated to all stakeholders.
- Resolve high priority issues rapidly and drive root cause and long term fixes.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation and Program Management or equivalent role (candidates with substantially more experience are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated experience with launching new programs and managing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of data analysis and structure.
- Ability to break down high level People issues into concrete solutions.
- Excellent communication skills that can flow across a wide range of partners and influence leadership (product, engineering, human resources, sales, etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
Nice to haves:
- Highly analytical background.
- Workday HRIS experience
- Experience managing sensitive people data/information.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!