Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a seasoned and savvy Contract Recruiter to drive and manage full-cycle recruiting, including: sourcing, pre-screening, qualifying and interviewing candidates for a variety of positions. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and comfortable with high volume recruiting. This position will be responsible for managing the job requisition tracking and approval process and ensuring appropriate review of compensation and FLSA classifications. The Contract Recruiter will identify process improvements, manage the applicant tracking system (Jobvite) and ensure managers understand and follow processes.
- Work closely with managers to define position requirements and responsilities
- Partner with hiring managers to define sourcing strategies for attracting candidates
- Provide ongoing communication and manage the hiring manager and team’s expectations throughout the recruiting process
- Manage entire recruiting cycle from requisition creation and approvals, job postings, candidate sourcing, interview scheduling, interviewing, collecting post-interview feedback and recommendations on hiring decisions
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting and hiring process
- Manage third-party agency vendor relationships and other external referral sources
- Conduct candidate phone screens and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to the recruiting process that will contribute to the company’s long-range initiatives around talent acquisition and retention
- Identify and implement new processes and refine current recruiting processes that will net efficiencies and achieve targeted metrics
- Oversee and manage applicant tracking system (Jobvite) to ensure a clean and up-to-date database
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Preferred
- Recruiting experience including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet searches
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal and external client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment with little direct supervision
- Solid experience recruiting for technical positions
- Experience with Jobvite a plus