Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is rapidly growing and looking to hire a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our team. The Global Compensation and Benefits Manager will be the owner of our strategy for all initiatives around our global total rewards programs. The ideal candidate will be able to recommend, implement, manage and re-assess compensation and benefits programs that bring to life Ekata’s commitment to employees and support of strategic growth initiatives.
Key focus areas will include but not be limited to the design, analysis, execution and communication of all Compensation & Benefits programs, collaborating with HR Business Partners on compensation bands and job structures, and overseeing the day-to-day administration of all compensation and benefit programs in all our global offices.
This position reports into our office in Seattle, Washington.
In the Global Compensation & Benefits Manager role, you will:
- Ensures global benefits programs are both externally competitive and internally equitable.
- Responsible for design and enhancement of benefits within the region and aligning with global programs, whilst meeting the needs of different employee demographics in diverse locations.
- Leads global open enrollment for the U.S., Hungary, Netherlands and Singapore and the potential of new international offices.
- Determine value-added benefits that support Ekata’s ability to attract and retain employees.
- Conduct analysis and oversee design and development of plan changes as necessary to ensure competitive and cost-effective benefit plans on a global scale.
- Manage policy-side of development of leaves, FMLA, paid time off, disability programs, EAP and other current and future benefit policies, as the need arises and partner with HR Operations on administration.
- Document and guide successful roll out and implementation of incentive plans, both sales and non-sales.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Provide leadership for Ekata’s stock equity grant program and perform accurate processing of employee stock option grants, exercises.
- Collaborate with Executives, Finance, HR, and other teams to anticipate, implement and/or address equity compensation matters.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement communication strategies to inform & engage employees around equity compensation.
- Assist efforts to implement and improve processes related to stock administration, including implementing automated solutions.
General Program Management
- Provides education & communication tools for existing/new total rewards initiatives, policies/ programs, ensuring all TR policy changes are communicated across the region and consulted on as appropriate.
- Evaluate and modify compensation, benefits and wellness policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Lead external vendor management and selection, overseeing and monitoring performance of vendors (including insurance brokers and third-party administration providers) and managing vendor relationships to ensure smooth plan changes and efficient ongoing administration
- Participate in area and industry surveys. Evaluate and compare existing company Compensation and Benefits programs with those of other employers.
Our ideal Global Compensation & Benefits Manager will:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working directly with global benefits and compensation with at least 1 year in a lead position.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in an international environment preferred.
- CCP and/or CBP (Certified Compensation Professional or Certified Benefits Professional) desired but not required.
- Experience in compensation processes, studies, and compliance recommendations.
- Experience in HR focusing on Total Rewards strategy, communication, implementation, and administration of plans.
- Ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as manage the work of others.
- Provide leadership and brings a point of view directing efforts with the logistics of all wellness, benefits and/or compensation projects and is comfortable being a decision maker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Be a change agent.
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and other formulas, and advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.