Global HR Systems Program Manager
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in leading and supporting the global HRMS application implementations and integrations forAvalara. As a key member of the HR Operations team, you will be the focal person to oversee, develop, and streamline businessprocesses and monitor integration development, security, and administration to build and enhance a world-class human resources management system for all Avalara global employees. This position will also oversee all other ancillary HR systems and applications tosupport HR processes and managers and employees.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and manage business processes, integrations, security configuration and key administrative functionality of a global HRMS
- Acts as technical subject matter expert for global HR system
- Partner and coordinate with Avalara IT team to troubleshoot and provide end user support
- Lead, manage, and support key functional and technical initiatives to deploy additional HRMS functionality on the application roadmap
- Assist in the design, implementation, testing, deployment and monitoring of system integrations
- Evaluate new technological solutions and make recommendations to enhance Workforce user experience and back-end integrations
- Develop appropriate system and user documentation for design, technical, implementation and test activities.
- Participates in developing detailed HR analytics and dashboards that provide critical talent insights to HR and business leaders
- Plans and executes integration and data conversion activities
What you have
- 8 years of experience in HR systems support and configuration, reporting, analytics, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing and supporting a global HRMS application and integrations in an implementation role or in a corporate HRIS role.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing and deploying business process updates, global system templates and security assignment models
- Functional knowledge of Core HR, Onboarding, Performance, Benefits, Absence, Labor Tracking and Compensation modules
- Understanding of the global HRMS system architecture to develop/support interfaces and data feeds to other internal and external applications
- Ability to create, deploy, and maintain custom reports and dashboards
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable providing end user support and functional trainings
- Technical B.S. degree or equivalent experience