Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is rapidly growing and looking to hire a Global Recruiting Manager to lead our international recruiting strategy and improve our current processes to help us find, attract and hire amazing people! The ideal candidate will have experience leading a small team of recruiters in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. It is important that you identify with our Operating Imperatives, have customer service mindset, and the ability to close candidates during the offer process. This is an exciting opportunity to make global impact across the entire organization.
In the Global Recruiting Manager role you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for both technical and non-technical roles while also leading the recruiting team
- Partner with HR to develop our recruiting plan and identify our headcount needs
- Draft job descriptions, build candidate messaging, and manage our ATS (Jobvite)
- Partner with our marketing team to build our recruitment brand strategy
- Serve as a coach and leader to our internal recruiting team and hiring managers
- Provide training and development to everyone involved in the interview process
- Own relationships with outside partners, vendors and agencies
- Partner with HR to improve the on-boarding process
Our ideal Global Recruiting Manager will have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle corporate and/ or agency technical recruiting experience with some international experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Experience managing an ATS and other recruiting tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management and prioritization skills
- Deep understanding of professional recruiting methodologies, systems and tools, including familiarity with best-in-class recruitment standards
- Passion for customer service, building a values-based team, and, an entrepreneurial work ethic
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.