Global Workforce Leader at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Global Customer Success Workforce Leader will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Success. Your task will be to help transform the global remittance industry customer experience, specifically through developing and leading our global workforce strategy and teams. You help our global customers receive timely connections to experts on their question, while our CS employees experience an outstanding staffing and schedule management experience.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the CS Analytics, Technology and Site Operations and Finance teams to provide Customer Success capabilities for our customer segments.
- Provide leadership to the Workforce Management (WFM) department
- Build processes to support staffing/capacity plans.
- Oversee the operations of the WFM software platform while managing that supplier relationship.
- Launch important WFM programs focused on planning and resource optimization, delivery of strategic workforce management projects and provides insights and support.
- Speak to productivity of employees by individual/team across the CS site footprint, and make impactful recommendations to CS leadership on resource optimization and customer experience.
- Create a center of excellence for WFM, developing best practices and documented procedures for workforce optimization and employee experience.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field. Advanced degree (technical or MBA) or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in operational environments and leading teams in technology spaces
- You're familiar with Workforce, Contact Center, and other essential performance management technologies
- Knowledge of ACD/Call Routing
- 5+ years of contact center Workforce Management experience
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- You have mathematical and statistical skills to maintain accurate data analysis
- Resource Management – understanding of staffing requirements and capacity planning
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
- Knowledge of the financial services or payments industry
- Experience working with or for a Customer Care Organization or Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) is a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer