HR Business Partner
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere. Engagement is the key to community. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Pushpay HR team is dynamic, fast paced, and aligned to supporting the leaders and employees to ensure we meet and exceed our business objectives. The HR team partners with leadership to attract, retain and engage the best talent in the industry and ensuring that our people have clear goals, and an environment to be successful. This team is highly collaborative with Leadership as well as employees, providing support to all areas of the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Pushpay HR team is seeking an HR Business Partner to work strategically with our business groups in order to achieve Pushpay’s mission, vision and company goals. This position will partner with Executive Leadership in considering the people implications of business needs.
- Provide world-class HR Business partner support to multiple business groups.
- Proactively partner with Talent Acquisition throughout the recruiting and hiring process.
- Partner with leaders to translate key business strategies into relevant and timely HR programs and in all aspects of Human Resources including performance management, recruiting, retention, training and development, and employee relations.
- Represent the core values of the company which are People First, Simplicity, Innovation, Excellence, and Generosity. Works closely with leadership to ensure Pushpay’s culture is carried out and felt across the organization.
- Partner with the business leaders on performance management, employee and manager development, and talent management initiatives and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to partner with front line staff through executive committees
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.