Outreach is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. The HRBP will be a strategic advisor to Sales management and employees in our Seattle HQ, and global offices. The successful candidate will be instrumental in partnering with the business leaders in the design and execution of their organizational goals, including organizational design, coaching, and considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
The ideal candidate is one who is interested in making a significant impact and excels in a fast-pace, high engagement environment with extraordinary desire to innovate. You will be on the front line working closely with leadership to be able to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more. Speaking up and driving initiatives forward despite any unexpected roadblocks is a must.
About The Team
Recruiting and Human Resources are core functions that are fundamental to building and growing great teams. We are champions of promoting an environment that lives by the Outreach values. If you want to be part of fostering and owning employee experience and culture, and assisting internal customers with growing their teams, then this is the place for you.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Collaborate with business leadership, Director of HR, and broader HR team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to strategize, design, brainstorm, develop, and execute HR strategies and activities that champion growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This includes designing, building, and implementing programs, processes, and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the HR needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development, and leadership.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of the organization on HR issues.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and L&D.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged, accountable and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Lead HR processes (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions).
- Educate team members on compensation practices including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Background in supporting strong, outperforming sales organizations with an understanding of sales process, structure and basic knowledge of commission plan development and goal setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field.
- You have the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
- Ability to stylistically adapt communication based on audience.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You have demonstrated an ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience with HRIS systems (ADP) preferred
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform. Using advanced machine learning and AI to automate and prioritize customer touchpoints, Outreach dramatically increases sales reps' effectiveness and ability to drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers.
At Outreach, we're on a mission to change the way companies engage with their customers throughout their lifecycle.
We understand how technology can change the game for revenue teams, driving innovation and efficient growth with every interaction, and making every customer-facing rep wildly productive.
Outreachers live out our core values on a daily basis. We're always looking for people who embody our values to come to join us on our mission!
We are hungry craftspeople who are obsessed with continuous improvement. We have grit, take ownership, and are honest with ourselves, our colleagues, and our community. We are one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion. When you're part of the Outreach family, we got your back, no matter what.
“Why I Love Working At Outreach” https://www.outreach.io/blog/outreach-company-culture-working
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status