Are you super organized? Do you love working with people? Are you a problem solver? Yesler's Human Resources team is hiring! We're a fun, friendly, and tight-knit team that supports new ideas and collaboration while offering you the opportunity to make an impact to the operations of an award-winning B2B marketing agency.
As an HR Generalist you'll play a key role in supporting benefits, payroll, recruiting, onboarding, and more! Are you ready for a new challenge where you can increase your HR and recruiting know-how while being part of a company where your work can truly make a difference?
- You will create, maintain, and update employee files & benefits records. Regularly audit files for completeness and accuracy
- Manage health benefits including open enrollment. Work with benefit providers and brokers to resolve any issues
- Act as a primary 401k administrator with both employees and our recordkeeper
- Maintain HRIS (ADP Workforce Now) records and compile reports from the database
- You will facilitate onboarding for new hires, including background checks, required paperwork, and system setup
- Manage the LOA/FMLA process including paperwork, communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, and reporting
- Assist with termination processes including exit interviews and COBRA administration
- Respond to HR requests and questions submitted by employees
- Coach managers and employees through resolving workplace issues
- Assist with talent acquisition and employer branding
- Lead HR training sessions for employees, including New Hire Orientation and Interview Training sessions
- Create improvements to overall HR and recruiting strategies, practices, and standards
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience + PHR/SHRM certification
- 3+ years' HR and/or Recruiting experience
- Experience with HRIS & ATS (we use ADP Workforce Now and Jobvite)
- You have strong proficiency with MS Office suite including advanced Outlook skills and intermediate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and dedication to accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to balance perseverance, humor, and dedication while displaying a strong backbone when needed
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.