We have an exciting opportunity in the Human Resources Department for a summer intern. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she/he may have acquired in school and apply them in a professional setting. They will gain a better understanding of how the Human Resources Department adds value in the manufacturing and technology industry.
• HR Recruiting: Help manage job postings, interview coordination, and resume screening via company ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
• Onboarding & Orientation: Assist with new employee documentation and HRIS set up
• Employee Benefits: Partner with Benefits Manager to coordinate benefits events and employee set up. Learn about working with external benefits partners.
• HR Compliance: Assist with documentation updates. Ensure employee personnel files are up to date.
• Global HR: Assist in annual compensation review.
• Intern Program: Coordinate and lead various intern activities and assist with feedback and check-ins for the intern group.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
• Junior/Senior degree level or in Graduate school
• Has basic knowledge and understanding of HR functions: Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Performance Management and Development.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent attention to detail – must be meticulous
• Ability to manage highly confidential information
• Must be able to work 30-40 hours per week
• Internship duration: Summer