Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
THe Pushpay HR team is a fun, fast paced team that supports retention of Pushpay employees. This team is highly collaborative with Leadership as well as employees, providing support to all areas of the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Pushpay HR team is seeking an HR Specialist to perform a variety of HR duties, in support of the HR function. This position will partner with the HR team along with senior leaders to support the overall processes related to human resources across the Pushpay organization. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, reporting, new hire administration and onboarding, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
- Provide support, create documents and maintain records pertaining to employee onboarding through offboarding.
- Maintain ADP by entering new hire information, benefits enrollments/changes, and employment status changes
- Create and track change forms in DocuSign for employment status changes
- Run regular and ad hoc reports in ADP to track business trends and drive data based decisions
- Maintain HR systems and regularly review and implement process and procedure improvements
- Conduct periodic audits on benefits, compliance documents, and employee files.
- Regular reconciliation of benefit invoices to ensure benefit changes are processed correctly and billing is accurate
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of HR experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience analyzing systems and processes and identifying efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.