Human Resources Analyst at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
As an HR Analyst at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. HR at Convoy is transparent and data driven so our business must have quality information to make the best decisions for our employees. We aim to be regarded as trusted advisors and thought leaders by our business partners. You will be responsible for ensuring we have high quality people data and have ownership of the total employee lifecycle: how Convoy attracts, develops, and retains the world’s best employees.
This role will have a wide range of responsibilities that include compensation, benefits, diversity, and development. If you are curious minded and are passionate about joining a company that is using data to build the best people team, join us!
- Perform analysis and reporting that is flexible and scalable as we grow.
- Drive clarity on trends and goal tracking in support of strategic initiatives.
- Help develop foundational processes that enable our teams to move fast and make high ROI decisions for Convoy.
- Resolve high-priority issues rapidly and effectively.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Data Analyst Roles
- A love for working with numbers and comfort with Excel modeling
- Excellent communication skills that can flow across a wide range of partners
- The ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete analytical solutions, and to assess costs, benefits, and risks for the organization
- Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- High levels of responsibility working with sensitive information
- An interest in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion work
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL, R, and/or Python
- Experience working with a BI tool (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with building Workday custom reports
- Strong math or statistics background
- Compensation experience
- Experience working with sensitive or confidential data
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!