Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're searching for an HR generalist to join Remitly's People team, reporting to our EVP, HR. You will manage ways to improve and scale our unique Remitly employee experience and use your HR, program management and EQ skills to help our people grow our cultural values globally.
You'll accomplish this by partnering with the People team and team members to improve HR operations. Your important work will directly affect how we attract, engage, and retain our greatest asset, our talent!
What You'll Do
- Create systems and business processes to help our U.S. employees understand and best use benefits and services throughout their lifecycle with Remitly.
- Develop self-service and helpful in-person resources so our technical global workforce can get their common questions answered
- Become an expert in our HRIS benefits administration, benefits audits, and lead us to improve and design automation and reporting to simplify our repetitive tasks, so you, and the HR team, can improve broader programs.
- Work across teams and collaborate with IT, Recruiting, Payroll, and Management
- Create a process to partner with all departments on employment-related changes.
- Stay current on local, state, and federal laws about benefits and employment, and suggest necessary updates to the employee handbook and HR policies.
- Support and take leadership of several HR programs (ex. open enrollment, process improvement, HRIS maintenance)
Who You Are
- 3+ years of progressive HR operations experience, startup/scaling experience
- Alignment to our mission and values
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy, operates with a high degree of discretion
- Use and master multiple HRIS-related SaaS and tools (ex. familiarity with Ultipro)
- Bonus: energized by benefits and aspires to be a benefits administrator in the future
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer