Human Resources Operations Specialist at Unity Technologies
Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best people is key to our success. HR Operations is the engine that enables success for employees, managers and internal partners at Unity. We want to make it easy for our employees to work at Unity. To be part of the team that ensure smooth, efficient and compliant HR systems, processes and employee lifecycle events; and support data integrity and development of our HR Systems.
- Supporting, driving and delivering all HR transactional activities within a defined area while delivering continuous improvement initiatives and providing best-fit HR service
- Providing an excellent employee experience from onboarding to offboarding and all that happens in between
- Utilising and auditing our HR information system, Workday, to ensure absolute data integrity; and supporting and suggesting fixes and enhancements in the Workday environment
- QA of our HR System is also of key importance and you will be critical in ensuring that we have complete data integrity through processing HR transactions, testing of system changes, report generation and analyzing data workflows for process improvement opportunities within Workday
- Working closely with our payroll team to deliver accurate and timely payroll information changes for monthly payroll. Constantly reviewing how and what information we deliver and by what means, driving as much towards Workday as possible
- Own employee information administration, including managing our filing systems, preparing letters and contract addendums, delivering letters / addendums via DocuSign etc
- Responding to stakeholder queries (employees, managers, HR team) via our shared HR-Americas email inbox, and various HR managed Slack channels
- HR Operations is your thing! You will thrive in a role that involves transactional and operational tasks and have experience of working in an operational HR role, ideally within a very fast paced, international organisation
- You are highly self motivated and self managing, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and strive for 100% data accuracy and integrity in everything you do
- You are driven by providing a high level of customer service and success, and always want to go the extra mile to ensure HR does the best job possible for our stakeholders
- Flexibility to make occasional travel for team meetings and to join occasional evening calls with colleagues in other global offices in other time zones
- Passionate about working in HR, evidenced by either having a degree in HR or related field or alternatively obtained from relevant work experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.