Lead Recruiter at Unity Technologies
As a lead recruiter at Unity Technologies, you will partner with our business and engineering leaders. You will collaborate with hiring managers on their hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations. You set the standard for hiring excellence across Unity. You’ll make a huge organizational impact on our growing company by filling high-priority, senior-level positions within our business units and increasing the capabilities of those around you.
- You have a history of collaborating with senior leadership and business leaders at the Director and VP level and understand how to keep stakeholders appraised without prompting and adapt your style to the correct audience.
- Coach leaders to continuously improve talent acquisition capabilities; act as a recruiting consultant to business partners by suggesting changes to hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interview loads
- Your approach to work includes a positive attitude, a high degree of commitment, and a focus on delivering results.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- You leverage your experience using data and metrics to advise and make impactful recommendations.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team
- Full-cycle recruitment experience
- You have managed relationships with senior executives and have created robust hiring and candidate development strategies that leverage data and metrics to support business decisions
- Extensive recruitment experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.