Company DescriptionAt Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.The Challenge
In this critical leadership position you will partner closely with, and report directly to, our Chief Experience Officer at Qualtrics. You will work in a deeply impactful and highly visible capacity to strategically advance employee benefits, evolve our company handbook, thoughtfully resolve employee relations issues, standardize global onboarding, and much more!
What Success Looks Like in the Role
You creatively and successfully pioneer a new era of what was formerly known as Human Resources. You have a multiplier effect on employee experience while exceeding the needs of the business. The programs you craft and implement not only drive company growth, but scale effortlessly. You have successfully hired our first “Head of Employee Communications”, while dramatically raising the bar for how we communicate internally.
A Day in the Life
- Partner with functional leaders to drive the development of job competencies across the organizations to ensure that there are clear trajectory paths for both individual contributors and people managers
- Advance, and manage, our employee handbook into a state of the art, user-friendly, living document. It will encompass consistent policies that support the business, enable inclusion, promote a safe work environment, and help build upon an exceptional and unique culture
- Adeptly handle front-line personnel issues in collaboration with employees, their leaders, our legal team, and other support personnel to arrive at the optimal solution
- Devise and refine global onboarding standards to provide a consistent and high quality onboarding experience for every employee
- Serve as an ambassador and steward of our core values, always looking for ways to augment, improve, and reinforce them
- Evaluate, benchmark, and partner with our Finance Team to help shape our benefits and rewards programs
- Drive global operating standards, in conjunction with critical support staff, across all office locations (meal service, office amenities, etc.)
A clear history of proven and impactful performance that is rarely seen. You have excelled within a dynamic, rapidly scaling, global organization. You are obsessed with transforming traditional HR models, and have built a reputation and track record of these accomplishments at world class companies. Your passion to both delight the customer, while impacting and aligning with key strategic business objectives, are unmatched. You have an excellent formal education that served as the foundation for your impressive career trajectory.