Principal Technical Recruiter at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking to add a Principal Technical Recruiter to our growing Seattle team! In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to directly impact our growth through targeting, recruiting, and closing top talent. You will partner with executive leadership and hiring managers to understand business goals and the people needed to achieve them, while keeping focus on candidate experience, efficient processes, and building Remitly’s brand as an employer of choice.
In this role you will:
- Partner with your team and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and workforce plan execution.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Manage the interview process and interview training for the business – we have a high bar for talent and intend on keeping it that way!
- Ensure a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact through on-boarding.
- Coach your team members with a focus on employee learning and development.
- Own full-cycle recruiting across a variety of tech company functions (Product, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing).
- Use your knowledge of the competitive landscape to build recruiting strategies.
- Manage to hiring goals and targets, measure output, and iterate to ensure continuous improvement.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Passion for serving our immigrant customers
- Successful multi-year tech full-cycle recruiting results
- Previous experience building relationships and working with Executive leaders
- Exceptional closing ability, with a track record of sourcing and closing Senior- level and leadership roles
- Attention to detail
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings to drive positive business outcomes
- Experience mentoring or leading others
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.