You're passionate, driven and a relationship developer. Whether working with a candidate, a manager, or one of the company founders, you strive for the best and take the change with ease. You want to work for an established company that has the energy of a startup. You are ambitious and are looking for an excellent opportunity where you can own and drive the recruiting function within our business.
- Full life-cycle recruiting from posting new positions to extending job offers and initiating onboarding
- Partner with hiring managers of all levels (Account Supervisors through VPs) to drive recruiting strategy and end to end recruiting efforts
- Cultivate candidate pipelines through emails, phone calls, and online searches
- Source and recruit through all available channels such as social media, web searches, referrals and more
- Design and execute creative sourcing strategies – you will bring new ideas to the table
- Write compelling and accurate job descriptions
- Schedule all interviews and drive decision-making
- Provide support where needed on hiring decisions and ensure the integrity of interview feedback
- Sell the value proposition to candidates and understand/communicate how Yesler is rare in the industry
- Understand Yesler's benefits program and communicate the perks with all candidates
- You're interested in finding innovative ways to improve the existing recruiting process and HR team
- Ability and drive to take on additional HR tasks and programs outside of recruiting during slower times
- You have 5+ years as a recruiter – extreme bonus points if you've already worked at a marketing agency
- You know how to navigate through an applicant tracking system and are meticulous at ensuring accurate data in the ATS if you know Jobvite it is a plus
- You're a self-starter and thrive in ambiguous environments, are a fast learner, and can adapt to change effortlessly
- You have superb communication skills and fantastic attention to detail
- You are relationship driven and love getting to work with people all day every day
- You can multi-task in a hectic and fluid environment and are comfortable pushing back (respectfully) when needed – even with a Sr. Director or VP
- You are obsessed with providing a wonderful experience to everyone involved
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by ChiefMarketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.