Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
We need a Recruiter to help us hire more top talent. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to research and network with passive candidates, be a creative problem-solver and establish strong partnerships with hiring managers and executives. The Senior Recruiter will execute full life cycle recruitment from sourcing candidates through offer and close. In this role you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on Icertis’ success.
- Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationships with hiring managers, providing a high level of customer service in recruitment
- Partner with the Chief People Officer on requisition management including identifying staffing needs, coordinating approval process and compensation analysis
- Develop strategic recruitment plans with hiring managers, providing expertise and strategic direction on candidate sourcing
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, identifying and clarifying job specifications and requirements
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active research and on-going relationship management who embrace Icertis’ culture and values
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Assess, plan, and deploy internal staffing resources for best efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience, regardless of outcome
- Track, analyze and report recruitment data and metrics to hiring managers
- 5-10 years recruitment experience (blend of corporate and agency staffing preferred) of mid-level and senior-level technical and non-technical candidates
- Professional and consultative business style – ability to be flexible and adaptable to different work styles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in managing entire recruitment lifecycle
- Strong negotiation and candidate closing skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
Required Skills & Qualifications
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description