- Opportunity to scale out world-class teams in a fast growing startup in Seattle
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying machine learning at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by more than 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable machine learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
This is an opportunity to be the second member on the team as we scale out the recruiting efforts to align with imperative hiring objectives. You will be critical in helping support Algorithmia through this next phase of growth. You will make a direct impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages innovation and creativity from everyone. And you will be welcomed into an intelligent, quirky team, and gain access to fantastic perks beyond just salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate all recruiting activities while establishing and building relationships with candidates
- Schedule in-person and phone interviews, ensuring all interview and logistic tools are setup remote employees and/or candidates
- Maintain detailed records and manage job postings in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Build and maintain recruiting metrics reports for the leadership team
- Coordinate pre and post interview meetings between all stakeholders
- Support the coordination and management of recruiting events in the US and Canada
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest new ways to improve the recruiting process
You might be the perfect match if you have
- 1+ years experience in a recruiting or HR support function
- Direct experience or familiarity with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- An interest to grow your skill sets in becoming a full cycle recruiter
- Proven ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.