Recruiting Coordinator at Pro.com
We are looking to add an amazing full life cycle Recruiting Coordinator (RC) to our Team! In this role, you will assist the Recruiting team to drive hiring.
The recruiting coordinator works closely with our team of recruiters and hiring manager to provide support for our hiring process. We want you to be an organizational guru, work effectively with our partners and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice and relish the challenges of helping us grow our company and hiring exceptional individuals to our team. You will coordinate interviews while ensuring a stellar candidate experience.You will interact with all levels of the company to successfully execute the recruitment process as well as special projects. We expect you will be exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. This is a tremendous developmental opportunity for the right person. You will learn best in class strategies for identifying talent and building high-performing teams.
Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based multi-state General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling, and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable customer-centric provider of services for the home.
What will you do:
- Provide overall administrative support to recruiting, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
- Proven 5-star customer service to enhance the candidate experience.
- Coordinate and schedule (and reschedule) complex phone and in-person interview loops for multiple recruiters on a variety of different roles.
- Initiate and maintain communication with candidates during the scheduling process and greet them on the interview day and shepherd them through their interview, while ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience.
- Book interview rooms, coordinate interview schedules, and plan candidate lunches.
- Make travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and transportation; often within tight scheduling deadlines.
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with preparing, updating, and posting job descriptions.
- Manage job ads and strategic postings.
- Collaborate on developing an engaging employer brand.
- Maintain data hygiene in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Create, pull, and utilize reports to identify issue trends, monitor applicant flow, identify sourcing trends, etc.
- Own in partnership with the recruiter; recruiting updates/communications to the company; monthly team updates, team email lists, presentation preparation.
- Process expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally.
- Documentation during debriefs to ensure all feedback is captured in the ATS
- Help in creating offer letters and initiating background checks for future employees
- Perform duties as required to support the recruiting team.
How to Qualify:
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or administrative assistance experience.
- Experience with calendar management: Coordination and meeting schedules in multiple time zones.
- Recruiting Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Self-motivated, responsible, and conscientious.
- Able to work with minimum supervision while prioritizing effectively.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Superb customer focus, detail-oriented; well-organized with process improvement skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer-paid Life, Disability and more!
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Pro.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Pro.com will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.