Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office to help build and maintain a strong team of Sales Representatives in multiple states. A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at once. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. This is a full-time position in Seattle.
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine level of skill, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Serve as point of contact for candidates through the full recruiting cycle
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to manager
- Additional administrative duties as needed by the Recruiting Team
- 1+ years of successful recruiter coordinating experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a brand-positive experience
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!