We’re seeking a talented recruiting coordinator to help us grow Niantic. You’ll be an integral part of our recruiting team and will be helping to manage many important aspects of our recruiting process, including coordinating interviews for our Seattle office and improving candidate experience. This will be a contract to hire position.
- Schedule candidate interviews. You will often work directly with candidates and recruiters to facilitate the interview process.
- Book rooms, coordinate travel, and plan candidate lunches / social gatherings.
- You will track all incoming candidates in our ATS. You will occasionally manage, review, and continually monitor our interview pipeline and schedule any necessary hiring committee debriefs.
- Help our team deliver an outstanding candidate experience through greeting candidates and ensuring that we respond to them in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide support for the recruiting team to hire top talent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination experience.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company in 2014 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.