Recruiting Coordinator at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
At PitchBook, our candidates and employees are our customers, and customers are king! The People Team supports the entire employee journey from attracting candidates to retaining and developing our employees. We work to foster a culture of collaboration, growth, and inclusion by developing and executing employee centric programs that are as impactful as they are fun. Our goal is to make the jobs of our coworkers easier by doing ours with a passion.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are responsible for helping us reach our next growth stage. Your positive attitude and behind the scenes efforts make the candidate experience at PitchBook impressive. You support both a high-volume recruiting team and corporate recruiting team, managing candidate interview logistics, candidate experience and assist in the operations of the recruiting team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates and employees throughout the interview process
- Support recruiters by scheduling, coordinating and facilitating kick-off meetings, phone screens, virtual interviews, onsite interviews, debriefs and all interview-related activities
- Communicate with candidates, recruiters and interview teams on logistics related to interviewing
- Work with TA Operations Specialist to maintain Jobvite, our Applicant Tracking System, to ensure we are taking advantage of every efficiency
- Support Senior Recruiters with pipeline management and ensure that people are moved through steps and status in accordance with established SLAs
- Identify and implement operational process improvements within the recruiting team
- Write creative and compelling job postings while ensuring accuracy and consistency in posting across job boards
- Manage the job description library and assist in continuously updating career ladder resources
- Process and manage the background check process to ensure candidates meet all required standards prior to employment
- Responsible for updating agenda, taking notes and sending recaps for all recruiting team meetings
- Help the recruiting team build a pipeline of candidates for different positions as requested
- Assist with recruitment marketing initiatives as needed
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Internship or full time experience in an administrative support and/or coordination Roles within an HR or Recruiting team a plus
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and work with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven talent to think on your feet and handle issues with resourceful solutions
- Demonstrated success in a role requiring extensive customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily. Previous experience with an applicant tracking system a plus
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.