- Recruiting & Selection: provide support to the Recruiting team including posting position openings, pre-screening candidates, scheduling video and onsite interviews for our global offices, arranging candidate travel for onsite interviews, and creating offer documents.
- Compliance: enter, maintain and update screening data including shortlisting candidates, interview process, tracking of process steps and completion of all pre-hire requirements.
- Support: provide ongoing support to the Recruiting team members, progressing all aspects of recruiting-related activity and other special projects.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field preferred
- 1+ years experience in an office environment; HR or Recruiting experience is considered a plus.
- Experience with Mac OS, G-Suite, ADP, BambooHR, Lever or other applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter who enjoys the balance of working independently and as part of a team, and is comfortable in taking initiative. A positive customer service attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
#LI-KF1 Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.