Smartsheet is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing team of in-house recruiters. This role will play a critical part in the creation, administration, and execution of interview loops while simultaneously elevating our standards of best in class candidate care and customer service while growing internal partnerships. You will work as part of a full team including a Director of Recruiting, recruiting managers, recruiters, and other coordinators, though often autonomously and with exceptional attention to detail. The successful candidate will be exceedingly well organized, and enjoy the challenges of supporting diverse people and programs. This is a key position and requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining a high level of integrity at all times. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and reports to the Technical Recruiting Manager.
- Schedule onsite and/or remote, hiring manager introductions, technical screens, full interview loops, as well as executive meetings
- Work with hiring managers, interviewers, and the office team to ensure a seamless interviewing experience for all involved
- Communicate clearly, warmly, and professionally with candidates regarding interview logistics
- Maintain exceptional candidate care during onsite interviews; demonstrate ownership of the onsite experience
- Support the manager of recruiting with reporting, records, recruiting events, and administrative tasks
- Ad hoc support of recruiters as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume customer facing role
- Must have proficient, professional knowledge using G-suite products
- Outstanding customer service and the ability to communicate both verbally and written to an executive audience
- Proven organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and open floor plan
- Effective at managing shifting priorities and working under multiple deadlines
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.